English 70 Lesson Plan Day 43, Wednesday
- Section 1—How This Started
- Section 2—Mission, What We Were Looking For, Theme
- Section 3—Two Lessons—One example.
- Section 4—The Run Down: Facts and Synopsis
- Section 4: 13-19
- Sample from Auster
- Sample from Mott, Barajas
- A look at the writers and the stories. Demographics etc.
- Where you are from.
- Where you live.
- Former jobs
- Current job
- Career goals
- Work on sections 3 and 4
- Sample essays
- Rough Draft of Intro essay due: Peer edit
- What/How to revise
- Sample Essays
- Prism bonus points due
- Final Draft of Intro essay due
- Final day of class
- Revised essay due.
We may meet once during finals week to distribute anthologies.
It's up to you and the print shop.