English 70 Lesson Last Day
Hand in revised essay for an improved grade.
Complete Feedback Forms.
Handout Class anthology:
Robert/Marcello read their introductions.
Return of Essays
- First week of Summer Quarter.
- Available in the Conference Room of English Department
- Grades due Next Friday, posted online under schedule that day
- You can sign up for 75, but you may be dropped. Have a back up plan.
- My schedule: 101x2, Creative Writing; Winter 102x3; Spring 70x2, Creative Writing
- Also, you can ask anytime, about anything.
- You can say hi to me on campus. Say your name and I'll say mine.
- You can say hi to each other.
- Andy Blevins, college drop out.
- Elias Mena, Aubri Gonzalez (and on and on).
- You can make it. Each quarter is a test, a challenge. Sometimes the test is academic, sometimes it's at home, sometimes it's work, sometimes it the system. You will be tested, pushed, pulled, crushed. That's how you become a different, stronger person. You are rewriting your life. Revising. Re-seeing what could be.