English 70 Lesson Plan Day 38 Spring 2011
Learn from Lindsey and the last eight days.
1. Samples, Section 1
2. Outline Section 2 from Auster
3. Prewriting, Section 2:
• What do you look for in a good story?
• What kind of papers were we looking for in English 70?
• What is your mission in English 70? What is the mission of the whole class?
4. Rubrics—please leave for next class.
1. What are the most important traits, according to you?
1. Ideas and content
4. Word Choice
5. Sentence Fluency
2. Write down several key definitions from the rubrics that you find the most important.
5. Samples, Section 2
6. Section four—demographics—copy these down.
3. Where are you from originally?
4. Where are you from now?
5. What are your former jobs?
6. What is your current job?
7. What are your career goals?
7. Homework: Rough Draft Section Two: What do you look for in a good story?
Rough Draft due: Friday
Final Draft due: Tuesday