English 70 Lesson Plan 12
1. Bonus Points from last night? What do you remember off the top of your head?
2. By the end of the class: complete rubric with sample essay. Learn basics of MLA paper formatting. Capital letters if time.
3. Sample essay 1: Ideas and Content using the rubric on the doc cam.
4. “Organization” with Clickers
5. Using the rubric form for your own essays.
a. This should give you a rough idea of what to revise. How to make the essay better for the final draft.
6. MLA paper format.
7. Capital letters (518) Read. Do Practice 1 on 519.\
8. Homework: Final draft due tomorrow. Beginning of class. 2-3 pages. Double spaced. Properly formatted. BRING TWO COPIES.